Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 9: Week 1 CLI Reflection of Experience at ASU Thus Far & Photos

Assalomu alaykum!

I LOVE ASU! What a great week. Today I had some fun conversations and relaxing time as well as a test this morning in class to wrap up the week. Felt pretty confident about it and am happy with how I did result-wise. Also, had pictures this afternoon of all the CLI students and classes which I'll post very soon here when they're up. Other than that, just some fun puttering around, small errands, chats with friends, and so on.

I'll let the video speak for itself in terms of the week reflection:


And some photos from today:

Hello, cool aloe-like plant :P Sitting outside eating white nectarines before test today
Outside Hayden library this afternoon. Love it! I am so pro palm tree pro beautiful skies etc :)
Some of the CLI crew during the photo shoot. High res photos soon!
ASU is full of insanely beautiful plants. Considered an arboretum I believe
With new friends. Love you guys!
Zach, me, Chelsea, Matt, Nick, and Brenden. Hanging outside before the picture
Coming up for this weekend and next week:

  • More links and resources from class
  • Vocab updates and more flashcards
  • Basic phrases in Uzbek for fun
  • Review of supermarkets around here

Xayr,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment