Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 50: Second to Last Day! Test Reflection, Award Ceremony Pictures

Assalomu alaykum!

Second to last day! Can't believe it's already the conclusion of my program here at CLI.

First in today's blog post, a brief reflection video on this week (final reflection soon):


Great ceremony tonight! Will post videos tomorrow

I am so honored to share my selection for highest achievement award in Elementary Uzbek. Thank you so much to all the people who helped make this experience a reality for me this summer: my parents, my teacher, classmates, friends, and of course all the CLI staff and ASU support. I am extremely grateful to be here and could have never imaged such a great opportunity to study a subject I am really passionate about. For many years I have wanted to learn Uzbek and am so appreciative of this recognition tonight. Katta rahmat, thank you!

Nick, Saodat Opa, me
Me and Kathleen Evans-Romaine, director of CLI
Me and Nick Lambson from Uzbek class. Congrats on your award, you rock!
Me and my other friend Nick Collins from Persian
Me and Liz from Armenian
Me and fellow language friends Eddie and Keri. Great to hear your Arabic conversation today guys!
That's it for tonight, more soon! Totally wiped but had a great day. Depart Saturday morning...!

Xayr,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment